Republic of Slovenia will protect your residence rights through transitional measures that will be applicable until one year after withdrawal. You will need to have a residence document to prove these rights.

If you already have a residence document issued under EU free movement law, this will be considered as your temporary residence permit until the replacement for a new residence permit.






Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom