Czech Republic


If the UK leaves the EU without a deal you will need to enter the Czech immigration scheme. To do this, you must make an appointment with the Czech immigration authority.

If you have a certificate of temporary residence, you will need to apply for either a long-term residence permit or a permanent residence permit before the end of 2020.

If you have a permanent residence permit, you will need to change your current documents for a new biometric card by the end of 2020.






Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom