As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for this important cause.
The team recently signed up to the MS-UK 925 Challenge, aiming to raise £925 for the charity in 9 weeks, 2 days and 5 hours. As part of this challenge, Jordan and Nathan have decided to attempt a Warzone stream on Twitch, lasting 925 minutes, or 15 hours and 25 minutes.
Starting at 9am BST on Friday 30th July, the boys will be playing Call of Duty: Warzone; attempting kill records, challenges, different game modes and just having fun in the effort to support an amazing cause, and help reach our target of £925. Tune into OPMjobs’ Twitch page to watch all the action live!
Here are the challenges and financial forfeits that Jordan and Nathan have committed to on stream:
Kill / death pledges
- 20 kill game – £20
- 30 kill game – £30
- 40 kill game – £40
- £5 each time they die by getting downed by a vehicle
Challenges (Verdansk only)
- Win a game using only floor loot and no perks – £5
- Win a game using only riot shields and melee weapons after the first loadout drop – £5
- Win a game by executing a finishing move – £5
- Win a game with snipers and pistols after the first loadout drop – £5
Want to join us in supporting a good cause? You can donate on our 925 Challenge JustGiving page where all money raised goes straight to MS-UK. You can read information about MS-UK below. Your contribution will make a huge impact, whether you donate £5 or £500. Every little bit helps.
Message from MS-UK
‘MS-UK is very happy to have OPMjobs taking part in the 925 Challenge, where we invite businesses to re-connect and re-ignite with their teams in a meaningful way. The challenge is to raise £925 over 9 weeks, 5 days and 2 hours to help raise awareness and funds for MS-UK, a small national charity that is here for anyone affected by multiple sclerosis, to empower them to live healthier and happier lives by improving the understanding of MS and providing support where it is needed most. Every penny really does count and will make a huge difference to the people living with MS.
• £50 could pay for a counselling session with one of our MS counsellors, providing emotional support.
• £100 could pay for 5 hours of online exercise coaching to help people stay active at home and manage their wellbeing.’