Tools Programmer – C++/Unreal AAA Games – Hybrid – Oslo, NorwayQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 20-11-2023
- Location: Oslo
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 27243
One Player Mission’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Tools Programmer to join their team in Norway.
In this position, your responsibilities will be to create and maintain their source control infrastructure, help to make software building and deployment easier, design scripts and tools used for software deployment, and seamlessly integrate updates of the software using continuous delivery pipelines.
- Experience with Python, C# and .net
- Good Understanding of Perforce administration
- Experience using CI tooling
- Experience with DevOps (preferable)
- Knowledge of working with the Unreal editor and build tool (preferable)
- Knowledge of continuous build, release, and deployment systems.
- Knowledge of container-based development (preferable)
- Desire and ability to write clear documentation for the end-users
- Extensive relevant professional experience
- Strong communication skills (English is the working language)
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology)
- Develop and improve their build scripts
- Maintain their source control software (perforce and in-house solutions)
- Providing support for the teams.
- Work on build automation
- Improving builds performance
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build process
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!