Principal VFX Artist – VR Games – Amsterdam, NetherlandsQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 15-11-2023
- Location: Amsterdam
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 27240
One Player Missions client is looking for a Principal VFX Artist to join their Amsterdam team. They are in full production of a high-end VR action shooter based on a global franchise, with plans for new projects this year.
The successful candidate will collaborate in a multidisciplinary team to implement engaging game features and systems for ground-breaking VR games and experiences.
- Create high-quality VFX in various techniques and styles.
- Research and implement innovative VFX techniques.
- Monitor VFX impact on performance and adjust accordingly.
- Extensive experience as a VFX Artist.
- Strong artistic insight and feeling for timing and animation.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine’s Niagara Systems.
- Proven technical ability in content creation and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine, including shaders, blueprint, and particle systems.
- Good understanding of performance implications and optimisations.
- Established modelling and texturing ability.
- Strong knowledge of pixel and vertex shaders.
- Extensive knowledge of special effects software (e.g., FumeFX, RealFlow, Embergen, Houdini).
- Bonus points for: Substance Painter & Designer experience, Knowledge of MEL/Python and Understanding of CGFX and/or HLSL shader languages.
- Healthy work-life balance and hybrid working model.
- Career coaching and personal development budget.
- Tax benefits and relocation cost compensation for eligible candidates.
- Additional vacation options and travel benefits.
- Free pension plan, lunch, and group activities.
- Access to the latest VR hardware and games.
- Home office setup support including hardware and energy cost contribution.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!