Video Producer – Canada REMOTE OR Hybrid, Toronto – AAA Games StudioQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 14-11-2023
- Location: Toronto
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 27236
One Player Mission is proud to be working with an independent developer in Canada that has made it’s name creating incredibly fun multiplayer combat games and they have no signs of slowing down!
They’re looking for a Video Producer to join their Marketing team who will be responsible for creating various marketing assets like trailers, screenshots, and social media videos using in-engine and in-built marketing tools.
- Experience at a AAA games developer / publisher, or marketing agency in games.
- Expertise in editing, in-game cinematography, game capture and creative asset delivery.
- Strong communication, organisation, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with a self-motivated approach.
- Manage the entire production pipeline for video marketing materials including asset briefs, concept decks, iteration edits, and final product delivery.
- Capture and edit gameplay using free camera tools and player perspectives..
- Create and edit complete videos using your gameplay capture and cinematic scenes, as appropriate (including basic audio pass)
- Coordinate filming playtest needs.
- Work with a composer and/or music library for your trailer needs.
- Facilitate feedback gathering and iterate on your work based on stakeholder feedback.
- Integrate yourself within the development team, take command of the role, and understand how to bring your ideas to life as part of our studio’s production process.
- Manage the development of additional assets including game screenshots and hero art.
- Follow ESRB guidelines as pertains to age ratings etc.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Perforce, and build management.
- Experience with creating graphic elements for trailers, including title cards and end slates (i.e. using Adobe After Effects).
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Experience with post-production processes, including colour grading.
- Experience creating in-game cinematics.
- Experience with cinematic tools in game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
- Audio knowledge and audio software familiarity.
- Remote work ONLY available from Canada
- Hybrid work from their studio in Toronto
- 6.5 weeks Paid vacation
- Game Launch Bonus Structure
- Healthcare & Benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!