Senior Technical Artist – Hybrid – Malmo, Sweden – AAA MMO GamesQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 14-11-2023
- Location: Malmö
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 27144
One Player Missions client are seeking a Senior Technical artist to join their team working on a new unannounced project! , This is someone who will be working with Houdini and Unreal Engine and will help them create a wide range of procedural tools as they advance. You will work hands-on with the game world, seeing it grow in front of your hands and eyes. They believe in a creative workflow making sure that everyone contributes to the final look and feel of the world. It is a real team effort!
- You will work with a team that the artists thank in their prayers as you save them hours and hours of boredom by creating tools that automate tedious, repetitive tasks.
- You enjoy designing procedural pipelines and growing your team’s individuals.
- someone who likes solving complex, hard-to-define problems and working with talented artists and designers.
- You will work with areas like procedural world generation, tool creation (in Houdini and Unreal Engine), and generating content for the game.
- You will research and develop art pipelines to help bring your coworkers’ ideas to life!
- Bring your own ideas on how to use proceduralism to improve the game.
- You have shipped at least one AAA game as Senior or Lead Technical Artist.
- Experience working with procedural setups in Houdini.
- You have previous professional experience working with a game engine.
- Excellent communication skills as you will work closely with your team and other departments.
- Strong problem-solving and prototyping abilities. You will face tasks and requests that are not clearly defined and work together with other departments to determine what you can achieve and how best to achieve it.
- A true team player since a large part of our job is solving problems for others, and you need to be able to support artists/designers with their work.
- A bonus if you have experience in mentoring Technical artists.
- Competitive salaries aligned with industry and regional levels
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all public holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Bonus and profit sharing
- Private Healthcare
- 5000 SEK yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 ‘wellness hour’ to be used per week.
- Breakfasts, fika and after works at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Happy for you to have side projects outside of work
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!