Lead Technical Animator – REMOTE OR Hybrid – Stockholm, Sweden – AAA MMO GamesQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 15-09-2023
- Location: Lisbon
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 27126
One Player Mission is proud to be working alongside a well established developer who has a storied history of crafting innovative and critically acclaimed games. They have multiple studios located throughout Europe and are strengthening their development team with a Lead Technical Animator.
You will play a crucial role in the game development process by bridging the gap between artistic vision and technical implementation.
- Extensive AAA technical animation experience on multiple shipped titles
- Demonstrated ability to lead and guide a team of technical animators
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine Animation systems
- Proficiency with Maya, Motion Builder, and motion capture workflows
- Excellent communication, organisation, mentorship, time management and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for animation and a desire to push the boundaries
- Design and implement animation systems, character state systems and how they talk with each other
- Work closely with designers to find ways to define and design combat systems and how animations interact with them
- Work directly with the programming team to achieve a better character state system
- Analyse and improve designs for animation model pipelines
- Create and work with facial animation pipelines and rigs
- Work alongside character artists and animators helping skinning and rigging of characters
- Option to Work Full Time Remote.
- Complete VISA and Relocation Assistance if required.
- Flexible working.
- Healthcare package.
- Free gym access.
- And more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!