Art Manager – Brand new FPS title – Remote, EuropeQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 23-05-2023
- Location: London
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 26980
One Player Missions client are looking for a talented Art Manager to lead their gaming art team. You’ll be joining the team on an ambitious and original open world survival game with a horror. Visual quality is paramount, so you’ll be building in Unreal Engine 5.
- Manage, lead, and mentor a team of artists, animators, and designers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align the art team’s efforts with company goals.
- Create and maintain project schedules and deadlines.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of all art assets.
- Develop and maintain art production pipelines, including tools, best practices, and processes.
- Review and provide feedback on all art produced by the team.
- Conduct team performance reviews and provide constructive criticism.
- Manage relationships with external partners, such as freelancers and vendors.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing an art team in the gaming or entertainment industry.
- Portfolio of released game titles or other relevant art projects.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Illustration, 3D modelling, texture creation, animation, or concept art.
- Knowledge of industry-leading tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Unity, or Unreal Engine.
- Understanding of art production pipelines, asset optimization, and performance limitations.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Passion for gaming and the industry, creativity and innovation.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events. The environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. They care about the wellbeing of their employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Free games and merchandise
- Wrap parties for game releases
- Remote/Homeworking from anywhere in Europe with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428
For questions on this role contactEmail: email@example.com Call: +44 (0) 1206 21 44 28