Senior VFX Artist – Fully remoteQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 23-05-2023
- Location: Warsaw
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 26981
One Player Missions client have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Senior VFX Artist to join their busy studios and support driving CI Games Studios forward as they experience exponential growth. They’re putting a unique twist on the formula, both in mechanics and the environmental challenges they set for the player. Visual quality is paramount, so are building in Unreal Engine 5.
- Delivering a first-class experience, taking initiative, and maintaining passion for high quality work, is required for this rewarding yet often demanding role.
- Creation and development of VFX effects, especially particle systems for their games.
- Ensure that the VFX effects are performant and supporting the desired visual style of their titles.
- Ensure that VFX supports and highlights gameplay in the best possible way.
- Supporting the art team with feedback on visuals and performance, especially when it comes to achieving highly appealing effects.
- Reporting directly to the Associate Lead VFX Artist.
- Anticipating, identifying and articulating problem areas and developing preventative solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in VFX, especially with games VFX.
- Must have shipped a minimum of 1-2 titles (for PC and Consoles) as a VFX artist.
- Experience with Unreal Engine Niagara, Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max, and other related software.
- Able to find the balance between visual quality and real-time rendering performance.
- Able to keep content relevant to the current projects art style and work within those limitations.
- In-depth knowledge of VFX principals and good sense of timing and staging.
- Able to work flexibly on both routine and more complex tasks across various projects and time-zones.
- Ability to prioritise workload as well as being flexible and responsive to last minute changes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen carefully and respond appropriately at all levels.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events. The environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. They care about the wellbeing of their employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus.
- Free games and merchandise.
- Wrap parties for game releases.
- Remote/Homeworking from anywhere in Europe with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415