Senior Lighting Artist – Fully remoteQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 23-05-2023
- Location: Warsaw
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 26982
One Player Missions client are looking for a talented Senior Lighting Artist to join their busy studios and support driving CI Games Studios forward as they experience exponential growth. They’re putting a unique twist on the formula, both in mechanics and the environmental challenges they set for the player. Visual quality is paramount, so are building in Unreal Engine 5.
- Create photo-realistic visuals through lighting complex scenes.
- Works closely with others to keep workflows and quality consistent across all environments.
- Assist with improving lighting content pipeline.
- Assist with Pre-production scoping and scheduling.
- Work with Leads and Designers in a collaborative environment to create beautiful and engaging gameplay spaces and scenes.
- Utilize creative troubleshooting techniques to optimize and deliver clean and organized assets.
- Has shipped at least one AAA project in a senior lighting position.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced understanding of Maya and Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of how physically based rendering systems and lighting interact.
- Excellent foundational skills, including composition, shadow and light, design, structure, silhouette, and colour theory.
- Well-developed skills of colour-grading and colour correction in a post-production setting.
- Excellent understanding of how physically based cameras work.
- Excellent understanding of the environment art pipeline, dependencies, and overall scope of the project.
- The ability to work with detailed concept art or reference art materials.
- Ability to find creative solutions for technically challenging tasks.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events. The environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. They care about the wellbeing of their employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Free games and merchandise
- Wrap parties for game releases
- Remote/Homeworking from anywhere in Europe with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415
For questions on this role contactEmail: email@example.com Call: +44 (0) 1206 21 44 15