Senior Producer – AAA VR Project – Netherlands – Onsite/HybridQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 15-03-2023
- Location: Amsterdam
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 26814
OPMs client is the largest VR developer in the world creating a true multi-platform AAA VR action shooter based on a global franchise.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Game ?Producer who can do the project management of an ambitious and complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope.
Are you looking to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team to steer implementation of engaging game features and systems for a ground-breaking VR games and experiences?
- Extensive experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects.
- Able to take full production responsibility of a larger agile game development project.
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development.
- Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills.
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel, Jira and other project management tools to manage a large project.
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail.
- High level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Previous VR development experience.
- Production experience with AAA game development.
- Set up and monitor development plans and resource budgets.
- Communication between team, management, and client.
- Management of the development processes.
- Risk and issue management.
- Management and coaching of production staff.
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Relocation assistance is offered.
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413
For questions on this role contactEmail: email@example.com Call: +44 (0) 1206 21 44 14