Marketing Director – UK REMOTE or Hybrid, London, UK – Mobile GamesQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 23-01-2023
- Location: London
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 26664
One Player Mission have joined forces with an emerging London based developer, who are making waves in the Hyper-Casual mobile games market!
The studio is looking for a Marketing Director who will be part of an agile team and will be responsible for their marketing ventures.
- Extensive experience in the video game industry in marketing and/or communications.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Director.
- Knowledge of gamer culture and digital marketing trends.
- Proven track record of supporting and adding value to business projects through integrated marketing strategy.
- Experience of managing multiple platforms and stakeholders, working with them to optimise campaigns, and reporting findings.
- Experience using data and KPIs to assess integrated marketing campaign performance.
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- Eagerness to innovate and generate new ideas and elicit creative ideas from others.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Oversee, lead and grow a multidiscipline team of talented marketing and communications leads and experts.
- Work closely with the COO to design and deliver integrated marketing programmes, from strategy and messaging to creative execution across multiple channels.
- Work with internal and external teams to build effective co-marketing strategies and programmes relating to partner IP.
- Oversee internal and external marketing asset production, delivery, and distribution, and act as a point of sign off to ensure all content aligns with brand / campaign objectives.
- Develop KPIs to assess and monitor campaign success and deliver reports for all integrated marketing campaigns
- Support the Social Media/PR to grow engagement across channels.
- Create marketing copy for brand, marketing and communications activity.
- Act as the key point of contact for all aspects of brand marketing within the team and be a leading expert within the studio on community/player sentiment.
- Lead and mentor a small team.
- Experience with hyper-casual games
- Experience supporting a live game service with a global player community
- Knowledge of JIRA, Trello and Slack
- Full Time Remote contract options
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!