Senior Animator – EU REMOTE or Austria – PC and Console GamesQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 20-01-2023
- Location: Vienna
- Workspace: In-house
- Job ID: 26649
Our client is a developer founded by industry veterans to pursue their passion in PC and Console gaming.
With their love for community driven strategy, management, and light RPG games they are expanding their team and have an opening for a Senior Animator to join production on both their new and well-known IP.
- Expertise with Maya and Unreal Engine
- Experience as a 3D Animator in the games industry
- Capable to follow and adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead Artist
- Outstanding English skills (oral and written), German optional
- Passion for video games and digital art
- Willing to relocate and work onsite in Vienna or work full time remotely freelance within the EU time zone.
- Creating fun and believable stylised animations for humanoids, beasts, machines, and environment assets
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members and with other departments
- Show a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
- Take part in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
- Foresee risks and adapt with flexibility to the contingencies of the production
- Competitive salaries
- Relocation package to beautiful Vienna
- Paid vacation days
- Full Time Remote Freelance Contacts available for candidates living in the EU time zone.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!