Senior AI Programmer – PC / Console Games – C++ Proprietary Engine – Remote / Hybrid, SwedenQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 17-01-2023
- Location: Uppsala
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 26639
One Player Mission’s client is a Swedish game studio comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games.
They can boast an impressive back catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim.
They are looking for an intermediate or senior AI Programmer to join the team and help them develop their next upcoming AAA game!
- Demonstrate and applies strong problem-solving and debugging skills in C++.
- Write clean, professional, well commented and maintainable code.
- Show good knowledge of mathematics for 3d game development.
- Understand a large set of the many components that makes up a modern video game and show capabilities of independently take on tasks.
- Experience from at least one or two shipped AAA game productions.
- Experience using Havok products, physics, AI.
- Experience working with AI Finite-state machine systems.
- Architect and implement features in C/C++, that is CPU, GPU and memory efficient, with an eye to a quality end-user experience.
- Develop, extend and debug AI, tools, physics, animation, rendering, UI and gameplay code while respecting platform and design constraints, with focus on your area of expertise
- Collaborate well with programmers and other disciplines involved in the day to day work.
- Review code written by programmers across the studio and collaborate with them to improve code quality
- Help mentoring less experienced team members.
- If required, debug, modify, extend or use the tools pipeline as necessary.
- Construct solutions for unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
- Proactively provides suggestions on how to utilize new technologies and tools and implement them into the workflow.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Understanding of multiplayer bots as human replacements.
- Knowledge and experience designing player companions.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +441206 214418!