Producer – Ontario REMOTE OR Hybrid, Toronto – AAA Games StudioQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 22-09-2023
- Location: Toronto
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 27166
One Player Mission is proud to be working with an independent developer in Canada that has made it’s name creating multiplayer melee combat games and they have no signs of slowing down!
They are looking for a passionate Producer, Senior Producer or Technical Producer to join the team to work on an exciting new game. Reporting directly to the Development Director, the successful candidate will be helping to lead and drive the technical teams.
The Producer will lead large components of the game in development, managing the teams to meet player and business expectations, being responsible for the team’s vision and roadmaps towards a successful launch.
- Extensive games industry experience working on both PC and consoles.
- At least 1 game shipped.
- At least 1 game worked on from concept to live.
- Experience working on a live game.
- Knowledge of production tools such as Confluence, Jira, Miro and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of the game development life cycle, theory, and technology.
- Able to assist in defining the scope and schedule of our projects.
- A passion for video games with an understanding of the types of games we make.
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Experience with UE5 is a bonus
- Producing technical teams, including but not limited to Online, Build and Tools.
- Pro-Active risk management.
- Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Sprint planning, execution and evaluation.
- Dependency management and planning with other producers.
- Communicate goals to the across the rest of the studio.
- Create, present updates on status and all relevant information to the Studio Leadership team.
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
- You will partner with other Producers, Engineering, Art, QA, and Design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- You will guide team culture as part of the production team to build a highly engaged team, being accountable for team health.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 429!