Senior Animator – EU REMOTE – FPS GamesQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 26-01-2023
- Location: Warsaw
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 26687
One Player Mission’s client is the creator of one of the world’s best-known FPS franchises.
You’ll be working with Unreal Engine 5 and other cutting-edge technologies to create high-quality animations for characters and other assets in their game.
- Previous animation experience in the video games industry, ideally on shooter games.
- Previously shipped a title in a similar role on PC or Console.
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Experience animating both first and third person characters for traversal systems.
- Proficiency with Maya, Motion Builder and or other 3D software packages.
- Create believable animation performances for characters and in game objects.
- Produce in-game animations to the highest standards of fidelity and style.
- Work with technical animators on State Machines and Unreal Animation Blueprints.
- Having the ability to recognise when models or characters will not be able to animate based on current system and work with artists to find a solution.
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints, maintaining quality and performance standards.
- Actively contribute to the improvements of the animation tools, problem solving and production pipelines.
- Full Time Remote Contracts from UK & EU countries
- Competitive salaries
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Flexible working hours and no-notice holidays
- Free games and merchandise
- Wrap parties for game releases
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!