Hard Surface Artist – AAA Console and PC Game – Amsterdam, NetherlandsQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 29-03-2023
- Location: Amsterdam
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 26838
One Player Mission’s client has become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold! They are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for their new Unannounced Project.
They are looking for a Hard Surface Artist who will play a significant role in the art team’s efforts to produce detailed, modular and high-quality surfaces.
- Some experience creating real time hard surface assets, and shipped at least one AAA title
- Proven work with hardsurface assets in different styles
- Strong knowledge of one 3D DCC software, Substance Painter
- Working knowledge of Fusion 360, Zbrush, Maya and Unreal Engine 4/5
- Solid understanding of the artistic and technical fundamentals of the game art production pipeline (High Poly, Low Poly, UV, Bake, Texturing, Optimization)
- A strong understanding of colour theory, form, silhouette and mechanical design
- Effective communication and organizational skills? A passion for playing and making games with an affinity for shooter games is a plus
- Ability to concept original weapons/gameplay assets is a plus
- Author realtime hardsurface assets with an emphasis on first person weapons with minimal supervision.
- Provide feedback to other team members and external vendors.
- Collaborate with the team lead and the broader team to solve technical and aesthetic challenges
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!