Character Artists – Fixed Term Contract – Action/Adventure Game – Hybrid – Midlands, UKQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 30-01-2023
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 26702
One Player Mission’s client is looking for a skilled and experienced Character Artists to work on their new and exciting open-world action RPG project.
As a Character Artist you will you will work closely with the Lead Character Artist to deliver high quality game characters, as well as providing feedback and documentation to outsource partners and other members of our clients team.
- Highly realistic sculpting, retopology and texturing
- Close collaboration with the Character Art, Tech Art, Concept, Tech Animation and Animation Teams
- Documentation and feedback for the team and our outsource partners
- Integration of characters in engine.
- A portfolio demonstrating high-quality Character work. This portfolio can be submitted as a link to a portfolio website or added as an attachment along with your CV
- Passion and enthusiasm to deliver a wide range of characters for a much-loved franchise
- A team player who thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas
- A genuine passion for video games and the fantasy genre
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 413