Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Web UI/UX Designer – 6 Months Contract – AAA Games Studio – London
Location: London, United Kingdom Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23374 Posted: 1 year ago
Our client is looking to add an exceptionally talented Web UI/UX Designer (Freelance) to its family of staff. They are looking for someone to create world class user interfaces for their internal studio support tools that are used to aid processes in the studio.
- Work with a small, dedicated team to improve the UI of our internal web tools
- Create a clear, exciting and intuitive User Experience to a world class standard.
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout all tools.
- Iterate on feedback to develop and polish features to a high standard of quality.
- Reports to the Operations Director.
- Excellent knowledge of Graphic Design applications.
- Traditional 2D sketching and composition skills.
- Wireframing and User Flow Experience
- Demonstrable Graphic Design and UX experience while in a senior position.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of core UI/UX and Usability principles.
- Strong graphic design skills – particularly layout composition, iconography, image manipulation, typography, and colour theory application.
- Positive attitude and able to work well within a team in a dynamic and iterative setting.
- Awareness of current interaction and design trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management.
- A passion for video games.
Categories: Art , Creative