My client are a worldwide mobile games leader with an amazingly talented International team, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. They are famous for creating amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
They are looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to help make 2019 a breakout year in mobile social gaming.
The right candidate with report directly into the CEO, should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be a creative and passionate leader.
- In charge of creating a Vision and a Long-term Plan for Marketing
- Overseeing the strategic development, direction and implementation of all marketing activities
- Being in overall charge of a budget that runs at $2M per month (in 2018 we totally invested $22M)
- Leading the company marketing team, and specifically User Acquisition Specialists, Product Marketers, Influencers, Advertising Monetization, Marketing Art and Marketing Analytics (team of 30+ people)
- Launching, scaling and sustaining titles
- Setting the strategy and goals for all games to increase the user base and support the launch of new games and platforms
- Increasing the understanding of the user/gamer (profile, motivators, etc.) and leveraging on this knowledge for product development
- Setting the strategy in multiple platforms, markets and channels
- Growing the company’s key relationships with marketing acquisition providers
- Working closely with Product & Strategy and Operations to achieve Corporate goals
- Proposing, testing and executing new channels opportunities
- Developing and growing skills and competences of the marketing team, by coaching and mentoring them
- Solid experience in Mobile Marketing within the Games Industry
- Experience in the Digital Sector and in fast-paced companies with multichannel marketing activities
- Ability to set up strategy with high volume budget (2M$ per month)
- Senior Manager with leadership, influence and excellent communication skills
- Inspirational leader who has managed teams of 20+ people, able to create and convey a Vision and a Long-term Plan
- Fluent in English
- Motivated by games products, the market and the mobile & gaming industry.
- MBA in an international prestigious school
- Knowledge of Spanish – not required but could be beneficial
- Experience in Offline Marketing
- Strategic Mindset
- Data driven and with strong Analytical Skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Creative Mindset
- Leader with excellent communication skills, influence and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and planning capabilities
- Team Player with the ability to engage and motivate others