Project: AAA Video Game
Note: This is a full time onsite position with relocation support
This developer has set the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! Focused on an unannounced project you’ll be creating highly imaginative, eye catching motion graphics and video content appealing to a wide audience.
- Extensive experience in motion graphic design/animation & video editing in games
- Portfolio / Demo Reel showcasing your skills
- Ability to conceptualise ideas and design layouts via storyboards, sketches and animatics
- Vast experience with Adobe Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Ability to work collaboratively in a professional environment, and apply constructive feedback
- Proactive team player
- Strong English language skills
- Creating videos using Adobe After Effects by integrating 2D/3D assets from their games and concepts, design and animate creative and inspirational motion graphic pieces for cut scenes, and prop videos being projected in-game.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Game Dev teams to capture and edit in-game footage using Unreal Engine, OBS and Adobe Premiere.
- Help create 3D scenes by lighting, rendering and compositing 3D characters and animations, founded on existing game assets and brand standards, utilising Unreal Engine, Blender and/or Autodesk Software.
- Exploring innovative editing techniques, plug-ins, and additional assorted ideas in video production and motion graphics.
- Collaborating with the game directors, art directors and art team to produce high quality assets for their games.
- Keen interest in gaming and the games industry
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Professional experience in game trailer production and gameplay capturing
- Experience with 3D software in modelling, UV mapping and texturing
- Understanding of Unreal Engine, Blender or Autodesk Software
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Full Relocation Support
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!