Job Type: Permanent
Genre: Console Video Games
My client was founded in 2009 and is a premier games developer of world class console video games. Work has begun on an exciting new project where cinematics are an area of major focus for the studio. They are in need an experienced Video Director or Cinematics Director to help create visually stunning cinematic and video content for their new project and potentially other studio projects.
- A Demo Reel demonstrating your greatest work
- Experience as a Video Director or Cinematic Director in Games, Film, or Television industry
- Knowledge and deep understanding of motorsports and car culture an advantage
- Experience with game cinematics and game capture a big plus
- Deep understanding of production tools, software, and post-production workflows
- Having a great eye for detail and composition, cinematography, using depth within the frame
- Staying up to date on production and post production video work, tools, workflows
- Pushing the boundaries on how to get the most out of in-game assets and best promote their games
- Continually identify areas and opportunities to further improve, pushing the creative boundaries, and competing with the best.
- Design, plan and communicate the in-game video assets, cinematics and front end movie for titles
- Drive the creative and cinematic video strategy for marketing campaigns
- Lead content creation from start to finish: from creative briefs through to concepts, cinematics and capture, editing and post-production.
- Dealing with multiple projects & tasks in parallel (conceptual work, edits, in-house marketing work)
- Direct the movement creation process and final edits of the scenes and cinematics
- Regularly meet with producers and other directors to manage resources, expectations, and deadlines
- Owning creative relationships with external studios, and partners – providing direction, training and support
Interested in finding out more? Call me direct on +44 (0) 1206 214425.