Projects: Mobile Games
Note: I’m afraid a VISA cannot be sponsored for this position.
I’m pleased to be working with this mobile games developer in the North West of the UK. Their games have been downloaded more than 50million times. Established since 2005 they have an impressive back catalogue of successful games and appeal to gamers of all ages. We are looking for a Video Artist to join their dedicated and dynamic team in delivering world leading, mass market, free to play games targeted at the top of the grossing and download charts.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent video design skills and creative flair.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Animation or related film-making.
- Sound understanding of film, grammar, staging and composition.
- Good understanding of cinematography in a digital 3D workspace.
- Good knowledge of Maya, or other 3D software.
- Sound understanding of in-house tools and software used in development.
- Experience working within a games studio, although we would consider graduates and industry entrants demonstrating a strong portfolio
- Reporting to the Head of User Acquisition, you will be providing video content for their games and used on media channels, i.e. Facebook, Instagram and video networks.
- View and use how users engage with your adverts on a real-time basis, creating a unique flow in receiving feedback and iterating on the work you produce.
- Creation of cinematic pre-visualisations (2D or 3D with a focus on storytelling through camera grammar, with minimal or no animation) based on cut-scene descriptions / camera scripts and direction.
- Asset gathering as per requirements of each scene.
- Use of commercial and in-house tools to produce high quality pre-visualisations.
- To research and reference as needed to increase quality and performance.
- Export and integrate data into the project and check its functionality.
- Ensure assets created are stored in appropriate data repositories.
- Ensure assets created are well organised and optimal at all times.
- Consistently meet project guidelines in a timely manner without compromising artistic integrity.