Job ID: #21223
Location: Southam, Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Console Games
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly talented VFX Artist to join an award winning development studio. They are enjoying continued success and are in the very enviable position of developing and publishing world-class video racing games.
Skills / Experience:
– Previous experience in a similar role with a games company essential
– 2+ full game production cycles as Visual Effects Artist
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Excellent Creative/Critical eye for own and others work
– Good communication skills (effective with both artists and programmers)
– Proven leadership – with the ability to organise self and coordinate other artists
– Particle Systems for real-time application
– Rendering and Post Production Effects
– Technical capabilities of target platforms
– Defining required pipelines and tools
– Real-time shader usage within VFX
– Generation of Particle specific textures
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic individual who can work under minimum supervision in a team environment.
The company offers competitive salaries and excellent company benefits, as well as a state of the art working environment.
Interested in this job? Applications are reviewed continuously so please email your CV along with a link to your portfolio.
Declan Blayney | Art Consultant | OPM Response Ltd
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Art , Creative
OPM are heading back to Germany to attend gamescom Cologne 2019! We’re sending Jon and Michaela, so if you…
OPM are heading back to Brighton this year to attend the Develop Conference and the Develop Awards! Kim, Daniel, Mitch and…
Copyright © 2019 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom