Job ID: #23430
Platforms – Console/PC Games
Our client are looking for a VFX Artist, ideally with some VFX development experience in or a shipped title demonstrating real-time particle effects. This studio are an award winning team with well over ten years of experience in creating AAA-games, they are a 160-strong group of professionals working from either their hub in Central London, or worldwide via their unique remote working model!
· Showcase of ability to create high-quality particle effects in any 3d game engine
· Showcase of ability to create high-quality particle effects in any DCC tool (After
· Effects, Nuke, Houdini, 3ds Max, Maya …)
· In-depth knowledge of Photoshop and ability to create photorealistic textures
· including diffuse, specular and normal maps.
· 3DS Max modelling and UV experience (although other 3D software users will be
· Familiar with scripting. Coding experience is strong plus
· Knowledge of in-game shaders
· Strong team player, collaborating closely with other team disciplines
· Good time management skills, with a strong ability to produce excellent quality
· assets to a tight timeframe.
· Problem-solving ability and good technical experience
· Self-motivation and excellent communication and organisation skills
· A great eye for detail and a natural flair for composition and colour
· good drawing/sketching skill is a plus
· Experience working with physics and destructibles a plus
Categories: Art , Creative
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom