Job ID: #12473
Our client is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of Their players!
Based in Paris our client has a collection of critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in their own Universe.
They are looking for a VFX Artist to assist with the creation and implementation of real-time visual FX in collaboration with 3D Programmers, artists and other team members, for both our upcoming games and live project.
• Turn the Creative Director’s vision and concept into high quality VFX while maintaining a coherent art style
• Model, texture, animate, light and optimize VFX assets
• Make sure VFX meet both gameplay & performance expectations
• Create and implement real-time particle effects
• Extensive experience in VFX
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant field (art, animation, computer science…)
• Expert in 3DS Max & Photoshop
• Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
• Capacity to understand and master successfully a new internally-built FX system
• Good understanding of real time VFX techniques & willingness to stay up to date
• Knowledge of shading and lighting for VFX
• Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
• Strong autonomy, attention to details and organizational skills
• Passionate about video games
• Good understanding of Unity, Unreal or an assimilate real-time particle editor
Categories: Art , Creative
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom