Job ID: #12473
Our client is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of Their players!
Based in Paris our client has a collection of critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in their own Universe.
They are looking for a VFX Artist to assist with the creation and implementation of real-time visual FX in collaboration with 3D Programmers, artists and other team members, for both our upcoming games and live project.
• Turn the Creative Director’s vision and concept into high quality VFX while maintaining a coherent art style
• Model, texture, animate, light and optimize VFX assets
• Make sure VFX meet both gameplay & performance expectations
• Create and implement real-time particle effects
• Extensive experience in VFX
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant field (art, animation, computer science…)
• Expert in 3DS Max & Photoshop
• Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
• Capacity to understand and master successfully a new internally-built FX system
• Good understanding of real time VFX techniques & willingness to stay up to date
• Knowledge of shading and lighting for VFX
• Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
• Strong autonomy, attention to details and organizational skills
• Passionate about video games
• Good understanding of Unity, Unreal or an assimilate real-time particle editor
Categories: Art , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom