Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Vehicle and Hard Surface Artist – Sweden – Permanent Contract – Video Games
Location: Stockholm, Sweden Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
Job Type: Permanent
Project: PC Video Game
My client is major developer of bright, colourful worlds that immerse the player in all out action! We are looking for a Hard-Surface Artist to join a talented team of artists working on their self-published video game. We are interested in hearing from candidates at all levels for this role.
- Art portfolio demonstrating 3d vehicle, weapon and hard surface modelling
- Excellent modeling and texturing skills using Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- A strong understanding of asset art pipelines, including normal map projection and vehicle modeling
- Experience with physical based rendering
- A strong reel demonstrating well-documented artistic ability
- A great sense of technical knowhow and functional problem-solving
- A strong sense for how mechanical objects are fabricated and assembled
- Passion for playing and making games
- All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm
- Collaborate with art and other departments to visually create the vehicles, weapons and other key assets in the world.
- Work from conceptual mockups through modeling and texturing to final implementation in the game.
- Be responsible for the final functionality of your assets, such as complex collision modeling, destruction and morph-target creation, and other technical setups.
- Experience and with at least one game shipped
- Experience with Zbrush
- Experience with Allegorithmic Substance and Painter
- Experience with Quixel Suite
- Experience with Photogrammetry
Interested in finding out more? Call me now on +44 (0) 1206 214425
Categories: Art , Creative