Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Vehicle Artist – Spain – Attractive Salary & Benefits – Mobile Games
Location: Barcelona Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 6 years ago
Project: AAA Quality Mobile Games
My client a powerhouse international developer and publisher for mobile social games. They have established themselves as a market leader since 2000. They have many studios globally with Barcelona being responsible for much loved multi-million selling games in association with globally recognised brands.
- Knowledge of 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Able to model in high-polygon counts
- Experience in both modeling and texturing detailed hard surface props and intricate mechanical elements.
- Able to approach and manage mesh detail, lighting and shading techniques effectively in both high-polygon and low-polygon environments.
- Able to optimise low-polygon or mid-low-polygon models while taking aesthetic and technical considerations into account.
- General knowledge of art and technical standards for vehicle design in games assets
- Knowledge of mesh topology optimisation techniques.
- Understanding of vehicle design and a passion for racing games.
- Affinity for a realistic 3D art style.
- Experience in high-polygon sculpting (ZBrush, Mudbox, etc).
- Previous experience in vehicle modeling for games
- Create 3D models for vehicles
- Create textures for modelled material using diffuse, specular and normal maps, and use good UV layout distribution to maximise quality.
- Understand and respect the identity and techniques of the project as established by the Art and Technical Directors.
- Implement models using shaders and commercial or custom real-time lighting solutions for models to be used both in games and in cinematics.
- Create assets used for art direction and gameplay prototypes.
- Work directly with the programming and game design teams in the implementation process to ensure optimal use of polygons, shaders and textures.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on market leading games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- They offer support with VISA
Categories: Art , Creative