Job ID: #23036
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our talented design team!
Within this role you will:
• Be a pivotal role that bridges the gap between design, concept and UI whilst constantly striving to put a ‘player’ first experience.
• An information architect collaborating with systems and game designs to present information and data to our players in an easy to digest manner.
• Responsible for guiding the player through the games journey and meta. Teaching them how it works and helping them explore and engage with the world and systems.
• Promoting the games monetization systems whilst driving healthy engagement.
• Acting as a communication corner stone between all studio disciplines whilst constantly exploring and refining the game flow to overcome our daily challenges.
• Always thinking about how we can be better.
We need you to have:
• An ability to quickly develop ideas as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
• Experience in user testing, player analysis and iteration.
• Previous mobile game development experience. (experience in free-to-play a bonus).
• Demonstrate a clear understand of mobile game interaction and behaviours within any given target audience or demographic.
• Familiar with mobile game design and the performance constraints of modern mobile devices.
• An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
• Excellent communication skills never afraid to ask questions.
Categories: Art , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom