Job ID: #23036
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our talented design team!
Within this role you will:
• Be a pivotal role that bridges the gap between design, concept and UI whilst constantly striving to put a ‘player’ first experience.
• An information architect collaborating with systems and game designs to present information and data to our players in an easy to digest manner.
• Responsible for guiding the player through the games journey and meta. Teaching them how it works and helping them explore and engage with the world and systems.
• Promoting the games monetization systems whilst driving healthy engagement.
• Acting as a communication corner stone between all studio disciplines whilst constantly exploring and refining the game flow to overcome our daily challenges.
• Always thinking about how we can be better.
We need you to have:
• An ability to quickly develop ideas as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
• Experience in user testing, player analysis and iteration.
• Previous mobile game development experience. (experience in free-to-play a bonus).
• Demonstrate a clear understand of mobile game interaction and behaviours within any given target audience or demographic.
• Familiar with mobile game design and the performance constraints of modern mobile devices.
• An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
• Excellent communication skills never afraid to ask questions.
Categories: Art , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom