This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
As UX Designer you will be working on users' interface : requirement analysis, building, usability, and visual appealing. You will closely work with Game Designers, UI Designers and programmers to optimize user access and experience of racing games.
- Design the game interface architecture : menus, buttons, HUD, pop-ups, motion, etc.
- Carry out user-friendly UI game design and create visual elements to optimize browsing
- Create and develop design documentation related to visual subjects
- Work on the interface flexibility displayed in order to able to modify it depending on design feedbacks and priorities
- Implement assets of the interface final version working with programmers and UI artists.
- Test in-game interface once implemented and do the technical follow-up
- Be the link between Designers, UI and Programmers by improving communication between departments.
- Ability to create original and creative designs and prototypes
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite tools, and good skills in typography, interaction/ergonomics
- Expert in iconography, graphical chart variation and layout
- Real keen-eye for detail and ability to develop concepts beyond first implementations
- Good communication skills, you are able to present concepts in front of people and define specific technical specifications
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working and communication relationships between teams
- Experience in Interface design and knowledge of technical constraints linked to multiplatform real-time games (console and mobile)
- Ability to meet deadlines