This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC & Console Games
OPM is excited to be working with this leading digital and social games publisher, and one of the top innovators in its field.
The successful candidate will be a determined User Acquisition Team Lead who will build and operate a team to drive high quality users and revenue for their PC & Console games.
- Degree(s) in marketing or comparable professional experience.
- Extensive experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns for a PC/Console games, preferably on high achieving titles.
- Track record in executing high budget ROI campaigns.
- Strong data-oriented approach with outstanding Excel skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Own large budgets to grow the business, incorporating actions with the global business plans.
- Build the UA team and be the UA leader for games developed in studio branches.
- Collaborate closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions.
- Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels.
- Analyse campaigns and use precision optimisation to achieve goals.
- Communicate regularly to studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives.
- Plan high-level UA strategy for PC/Desktop and Console titles, overseeing execution and creating new ideas on how to further grow our UA activities for these titles.
- Managing a team of UA Managers dedicated to the PC/Desktop and Console titles.
- Manage, monitor, and optimise performance campaigns for PC/Desktop and Console titles.
- Set up and refine internal tracking, attribution, and reporting, to measure the performance of PC/Desktop and Console campaigns.
- Brief and monitor creative production for PC/Desktop and Console UA titles.
- Follow the market trends and research competitors’ activities.
- Ownership of budget.
- Lead the experiments while testing ideas for performance marketing for Consoles.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Team management experience.
- Deep passion for gaming and media.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Free language courses
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!