Job ID: #10272
I am working with a Video Games developer & publisher who has 3 successful mobile games and multiple new games to be released in 2017. At this important stage in the Company’s growth, they are seeking a User Acquisition professional to join their expanding team.
The User Acquisition Media Buyer will be dedicated to growing the user base of players through profitable paid user acquisition campaigns. You will be a key member of the user acquisition team and will be working closely with product, creative services and analytics teams in an agile and empowered environment. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong, hands on, and driven by making an impact.
You will be directly responsible for the growth of our games. We believe marketing to be a profit center. You will own specific paid acquisition channels and will be responsible to improve performance metrics and ultimately deliver positive ROI at a large scale. We’re a small lean team doing big things, and we need a highly motivated proactive data driven individual to join us.
• Grow our player base through profitable paid user acquisition campaigns.
• In charge of managing, analysing and optimizing Mobile Advertising campaigns for our live games and new titles. To do so you’ll have access to our high level Analytics stack that gathers data from cost to LTV at a very granular level and enable deep optimisation.
• Build and expand relationships with multiple advertising channels and agencies
• Constantly plan and run A/B tests to optimize acquisition funnel, creative performance and campaigns ROI
• Collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams (analytics, product, creative)
• Keep up to date to the industry change and new opportunities
• Analytically strong, being able to analyze campaign data and ab test results is crucial.
• Strong skills in Tableau is a plus
• Problem solver and proactive
• Eager to take ownership of projects
• Rigorous and detail oriented
• Comfortable working within a small, lean and empowered team
• Ability to apply creative thinking to drive innovative solutions for audience growth
• Strong communication skills
• Positive attitude to new approaches and change
Profile we’re looking for:
• UA professional that want to master his/her UA craft with the best in class data system and work in a small empowered team
• Data analysis professional that want to move their career to performance marketing
Categories: Commercial , Marketing
We are extremely proud to announce that OPM Response has been nominated for the Develop:Star Awards 2019 in the Recruitment…
On Friday OPM competed in SpecialEffect’s five-a-side football tournament at Wembley. The guys had been training hard for five weeks in preparation, (mainly…
Copyright © 2019 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom