Job ID: #22892
As User Acquisition Manager you will work very closely with the game teams in order to identify the best user acquisition actions to drive high quality users and revenue to our clients amazing games.
Your main challenges will include:
• Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the business, interfacing actions with the global games business plans.
• Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams.
• Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels.
• Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach games goals.
• Communicate regularly and clearly, to the studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives
• Bachelor/master’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns, gaming or mobile experience is a plus
• Has executed ROI campaigns of over $200K
• Management experience is a plus
• Data oriented, Excel skilled
• Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed
• Passionate about gaming and media is a plus
Categories: Commercial , Sales
What do Unchartered, Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect, The Last of Us, The Witcher, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption have…
In 1977, the first video game art came from the Atari 2600 (which required a large heaped spoonful of imagination)….
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom