Job Title – User Acquisition Manager – AAA Games – Poland
Job Location – Poland
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Negotiable plus benefits
Job ID – 24597
OPM are currently working with a AAA games studio who are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager who will be fully focused on a free-to-play Online/Console game. The role will be responsible for running international digital campaigns, analysing their performance and optimizing media campaign costs. User Acquisition Manager will be working alongside with external media houses. All that in aim to gain the forthcoming players and keep our current ones heavily involved.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Launching media campaigns: analysing, evaluating and optimizing campaigns effectiveness.
- Day to day working with external media houses and internal business intelligence team on identifying media campaign KPIs and delivering them.
- Creating performance reports and feedbacks for media houses regarding campaign optimisation.
- Cooperating with our partners incorporating new tools or solutions which allow reaching out target groups more effectively.
- Determining KPIs for the campaign and creating product User Acquisition strategy with Marketing and Business Development Team.
- Participating in marketing assets creation and optimization.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing performance driven media campaigns (ideally of the international scale).
- Agency experience or experience as a User Acquisition Manager in game development company (PC or mobile game).
- Proficiency in Google AdWords.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or higher).
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online media and new trends in online advertising.
- Microsoft Excel expert.
- Pro-activity and ability to listen and communicate own ideas and thoughts.
- Enthusiasm towards teamwork.
- Extensive knowledge of the game industry and passion for games.
- Proven industry experience with free-to-play or online/live games (Desirable but not essential)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid holiday per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for candidates willing to establish in Poland.
- Can’t speak Polish? Not a problem, our client also offers Polish lesson so you will be able to read & speak Polish in no time.