Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Unreal Engine Technical Artist- REMOTE or Germany – AAA Game Cinematics
Location: Frankfurt, Germany Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #26219 Posted: 2 months ago
OPMs client is a specialist visual outsourcer to world renowned game developers as well the broadcast and feature film industries.
The successful candidate will work directly in the Unreal Engine or customised versions of it to create stunning cutscenes and trailers for AA/AAA games.
- Experience in game development (1-2 projects in Unreal Engine preferred)
- Solid knowledge of the Unreal Engine
- Ability to identify and describe issues and bugs
- Experienced with data transfers between engines and 3rd party software content
- Knowledge with animation inside the Unreal Engine (e.g. control rig, animation editor, animation blueprints)
- Strong artistic and technical skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Excellent communication skills both in technical and creative basis
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to develop clear and concise content guidelines and workflows to ensure best practices among the Unreal Engine team
- Sport a Problem-solving attitude
- Professional skills in scripting and tool development, i.e. Python & Blueprints.
- Working experience with Motion Builder.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- Help drive the development of quality cinematics / cutscenes
- Integrate cinematics / cutscenes content coming from 3rd party software
- Troubleshoot and solve issues related to animation and unreal sequencer
- General In-engine and cinematics / cutscenes maintenance
- Collaborate with art and technical direction to achieve artistic vision
- Full Time Remote Contract options available.
- Work on some of the most interesting projects the games industry has to offer!
- Family friendly team and inclusive work environment.
- See your work on multiple AAA projects per year.
- Relocation support to the most ‘cosmopolitan’ city of Germany!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415
Categories: Art , Creative