This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Shooter Games
OPM is working with an award-winning developer and who are looking for an experienced Community Manager for their publishing team operating the UK region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with various communities in the UK area for the company’s portfolio of games, utilising their experience and knowledge of the Social Media landscape and related tech for the region.
- Experience managing communities for diverse game titles and various platforms.
- Strong knowledge of the UK market.
- Strong experience on social media with Discord, Youtube, Twitch, Steam and Twitter.
- Deep understanding of the game mechanics for popular shooting games.
- Outstanding English language skills
- Communicate and collaborate with the Publishing and Product Management Teams to build, update, and execute community engagement activities and marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage various community platforms for different communities.
- Produce and publish content on official communication platforms.
- Plan and execute community projects, including online/offline events, promotions, and marketing campaigns to excite fans.
- Create innovative plans, programs, and strategies to improve the reach of communication and community engagement.
- Collaborate with partners to promote communication efforts.
- Manage and analyse performance of official communication platforms.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative feedback based on monitoring, analysing communication and community channels.
- Provide regular community updates to other teams informing of community sentiment and reactions.
- Monitor and drive conversation on all social media.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Passionate about games and geek culture
- Multilingual language skills
- Experience with various Social Media Reporting tools
- Allowance to cover the mandatory health Insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off from the company
- Relocation Package
- Pension Scheme
- Commuter allowance fully covering work-office-work travel expenses
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!