Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
UI/UX Artist – Poland – Video Games
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
OPM are pleased to be working with a client based in Poland seeking a UI/UX Artist to enhance an extraordinary team.
Our client is looking for a skilled UI/UX Artists willing to undertake a wide variety of challenges. You will be responsible for the feel and shape of the UI Art and layouts of specific parts of their upcoming massively multiplayer digital card game.
- Designing UI layouts and icons.
- Designing interactive digital systems for players use.
- Creating required art assets.
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to the rest of the team.
- Work closely with the team to implement UI solutions to ensure the technology fully executes the vision.
Experience and Skills:
- Extensive experience with UX design.
- Solid UI and UX design skills as well advanced knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator presented in a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of UX design standards for web applications.
- Experience with Unity as a development platform, and its build in UI solution – uGUI.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Extreme attention to details.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for studio employee’s
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
Categories: Art , Creative