Project: Mobile Games studio
OPMs client is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate UI/UX case studies of projects for mobile platforms, good icons, illustrations, language and graphic design.
- Degree/certificate in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Strong experience as UI/UX Designer for mobile apps or websites or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop) and drawing skills
- Experience on quickly and iteratively creates user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, low and high-fidelity mock-ups using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, or equivalent
- Worked in a product team, knowing internal processes and communication flow among members
- Nice to have experience on transitions and interactive mock-up/wireframe
- Create and iterate user-cantered interfaces combining creativity with an awareness of all the game design elements
- Create visually appealing art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, characters, illustration)
- Collaborate with all production team to carry the design from concept to final implementation
- Understanding all product requests and translate them into high-quality UI/UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flowcharts, storyboards and prototypes
- Work closely with all product team, especially customer care, to receive and transpose users’ suggestions into new features and/or UI/UX optimizations
- Train your product sensibility to constantly improve the final outcome
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!