Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the visual concept and design language, creating unique visual designs and game features that result in a fun experience for our clients’ players.
- Strong industry experience as a UI/UX Designer in a gaming environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to design fun gameplay features that keeps players wanting more.
- Strong understanding of usability design principles
- Understand the UI/UX principles behind games, with exceptional visual design skills.
- Strive to create fun gameplay, championing the player experience.
- Motivated by creative freedom, ground-breaking challenges, and unknown territory.
- Collaborate and communicate well with team members to realise a shared vision.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, whilst knowing when to ask for advice from your colleagues.
- Apply and maintain a consistent user experience throughout the gaming interface across multiple platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the UI team and develop game features to give players the best possible experience.
- A team player, you will work closely with our clients’ artists and engineers to take the design from concept to game launch.
- With an ability to see the detail, you will produce wireframe, concept sketches to support UI interaction models that exceed expectations.
- Passion for gaming will allow you to carry out comparative analysis of other relevant games, determining what makes them great and what can be learned from them.
- Make useful contributions to our creative planning sessions, scrums, and retrospectives and help us drive the development of our projects and the team.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!