This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is seeking a UI/UX Artist to join their passionate and talented team.
The successful candidate will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers, and developers to create exciting content for their players.
- Strong user interface and artwork creation experience
- Great visual design skills and a deep understanding of usability design
- Background in designing and implementing UI artwork for mobile games
- Good User Interface design experience
- Open to receiving feedback from the team and proactive in learning and developing skills
- Outstanding visual design skills with regard to colour theory, layout and typography with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Understanding of current trends in user interface design
- Design creative, player-focused, and easy to use wireframes, user flows, and supporting documentation for our games
- Design stunning User Interface art assets that are flexible, efficient, and in a variety of styles
- Create and implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX etc
- Collaborate with designers and artists to establish a consistent visual identity
- Work closely with engineers and technical artists to carry designs from concept into final implementation
- Concept art skills with a strong eye for composition and colour
- Animation and VFX experience
- Unity experience
- Background in conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
- Familiarity with designing for iOS, Android, or other mobile platforms
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care including dental
- Relocation assistance
- Life insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!