Job ID: #13296
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
This studio develops unique mobile and online games ranging from action RPGs, strategy games, MMORPGs and more! Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a UI Technical Artist to join their team.
Note: This studio can sponsor a VISA but the candidate must have the required skills and experience in video games.
• Work as a bridge between UI designers and programmers, provide technical solutions and implement UI design in the game engine.
• Cooperate with UI team and developer team to optimize the gameplay experience, animation timing, VFX, etc.
• Work with UI team to create design prototype demo efficiently (display video/engine script animation, etc.
• Set up standards and workflow of UI assets, Find a balance between the visual quality and performance.
• Organize the art production process and coordinate with other stakeholders.
• Help with ideas and feedback in the development of the UI tools.
• Create UI technically supporting team.
• Bachelor degree or above in computer science, art or related majors.
• Strong aesthetic sense and artistic sensitivity.
• Knowledge of UX in interactive applications.
• Extensive knowledge of computer graphics, shader language.
• Ability to work with UI developers and optimize tooling environments for designing.
• Extensive Knowledge of the full art production workflow and related tools.
• Experience of 3D UI implementation is a plus.
• Knowledge of Python, C#, C++ or any other programming language is a plus.
• Knowledge of how UI developers work and what they want to achieve in their work.
Categories: Art , Creative
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom