Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
UI Software Engineer – AAA Games – Sports IP – Madrid
Location: Madrid, Spain Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23296 Posted: 3 years ago
The UI Software Engineer will be focused on UI and Feature programming for multiple game modes for two sports franchises. Will be tasked with identifying challenges and opportunities while finding solutions for complex problems in conjunction with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in the domain of user interface, interaction, and experience.
- Writes new and maintains existing UI code in C++ as well as ActionScript/C# to support user input, screen, inter-screen and UI object behaviours, animations, and transitions.
- Integrates and implements UI content into the front end of the game
- Profile and optimize UI performances
- Develop tools, features and pipelines for the front-end logic and screens.
- Partners with Interface Artists, UI Scripters, and UX Designers to bring the vision to life
- Work closely with the production staff in building and maintaining realistic schedules and identifying dependencies
- Coordinate with QA and leads to ensure successful roll out of new features to the team and establish testing and maintenance of systems
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Extensive development experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Proficiency with C++ with an emphasis on OOP/D
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Perl, Lua, Python), XML and C#.
- Understanding of client/server architectures.
- C1 equivalent level of English
Categories: Programming , Technical