Job ID: #23032
This Studio has been established for over 2 decades and have a reputation for creating quality games, they are now proud to be part of one of the biggest publishers in the world.
They are working on an exciting console title and are looking for experienced UI Artist to join their team at this exciting time in the project.
They are based in a central location and have direct access to London within 30+ minutes.
• Work alongside the lead artist and designer to create UI concepts.
• Design and generate polished assets and user interfaces, maintaining visual consistency throughout the project.
• Research and solve any UI barriers for players through iteration based on internal feedback.
• Extensive experience of working in games.
• Ability to provide and accept constructive feedback and iterating on designs.
• Drive and passion for creating great user experiences and appealing visual design.
• The ability to implement and animate UI assets in engine.
• Proficient with design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong graphic design skills.
• An excellent understanding of typography, composition, colour theory, visual design and interaction design.
• Knowledge of UE4, ideally having shipped titles in it.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of UX design for console and PC via screen flow diagrams or UI wireframes.
• Experience in After Effects, 3D rendering software (e.g. 3ds Max), Flash or other motion graphics software.
• Understanding of technical art constraints and optimisation.
• Adaptable art style
Categories: Art , Creative
We’re speaking to a lot of people who are uncertain about their rights post-Brexit. Below is a quick rundown of…
What do Unchartered, Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect, The Last of Us, The Witcher, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption have…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom