This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are partnered with a studio that works with some of the most recognisable studios on the planet. And some of the biggest games in the industry.
They are looking for a number of experienced UE4 Developers to join them on an ambitious upcoming project and further develop a career with them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Help maintain code quality, organization;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Perform communications within a team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive Unreal Engine (UE4) commercial development experience
- Proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification;
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms;
- Understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments;
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions;
- Familiarity with templating in C++;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Good communication skills and spoken English
- Experience in NextGen consoles development (PS4, XONE)
- Passion for gaming
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensibly flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee
- Friendly team and a family-like environment
- Casual workplace environment including games and chill-out zones, and bicycle parking
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, four paid days without sick list during a year, paid fitness club membership, corporate parties and team buildings and many more others
- Potential business trips globally