This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Games
OPM is pleased to be working with one of the world’s leading independent video game developers who develop both Licenced IPs and their own products for console, handheld devices and mobile platforms. They are looking for an experienced UA Manager to join their digital marketing team in the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growth of their titles through data driven paid media campaigns. You will own the digital marketing strategy for one of their titles and use your expertise to boost growth while maintaining a positive ROI.
- Robust experience in performance focused digital marketing having handled 7 figure budgets.
- Previous success in enhancing the ROAS & scale of digital marketing investments.
- Solid abilities in compiling and analysing performance data.
- Understanding of how to maximise the effectiveness of various digital marketing channels.
- Proficient in excel with knowledge of SQL desired.
- Experience of data-driven decision making & A/B testing.
- Understanding of improving effectiveness of landing pages.
- Experience of cultivating relationships with advertising partners leading to tangible benefits.
- Expertise in preparing & presenting digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with web and mobile analytics & attribution platforms such as: Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Adjust etc
- Passionate about the games industry and gaming.
- Create, optimise & scale digital marketing campaigns to deliver on a variety of key objectives such as ROAS, sign ups & returning users.
- Make use of a range of channels including paid social, display, search & CPA networks.
- Build and deliver in class digital marketing plans & forecasts through close collaboration with internal teams.
- Continuous A/B testing of creative/targeting/bidding strategies to maximise performance.
- Oversee A/B testing of landing pages, App Stores & other early funnel user experiences.
- Highlight key information from ongoing experimentations.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure media spend is on track against budgets.
- Propose and present cases for changes to budgets based on performance.
- Develop & maintain close relationships with key partners including Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat & more.
- Create new relationships with upcoming or untested partners.
- Work with their marketing analysts to report on campaign performance.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!