Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Tools Programmer – Video Games – Poland
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
Our client is looking for a talented tools Programmer to join their outstanding audio team in Warsaw. As a Tools Programmer for Audio, you will be you will be working on the core tools within the Engine pipeline. The perfect candidate should be an experienced programmer with hands on knowledge of tools development to work on the audio tools and pipelines for their upcoming new ip.
- Developing and extending our core tools for their in-house Engine.
- Working with existing code base to increase the quality of implementation, performance and usability.
- Maximize the team’s production efficiency through various pipeline and tools improvement.
- Collaborate with all development teams to enhance the tools and toolchains.
- Work closely with artists, designers and engine/gameplay programmers to develop easy to use technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive professional games industry experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Experienced audio tools programmer.
- Solid experience with UI frameworks.
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code.
- Strong balance of technical, aesthetic, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers and programmers and propose effective solutions.
- Knowledge of development methodologies and working in teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A competitive salary is on offer as well as a benefits package that includes:
- Project based bonuses.
- Private Health Care and Sport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’
- Polish lessons for employees.
And much more…
Categories: Programming , Technical