Job ID: #
Rebellion Developments Ltd
A successful games developer in the South of England is currently looking for an experienced programmer to work as part of the Tools & Core Technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for Console and PC platforms.
The ideal applicant will have proven professional experience working on large-scale codebases in C++. They will have created user interfaces and have an understanding of content creation workflow for game development. Experience of writing small standalone tools for data conversion and batch processing would be highly advantageous. Experience of using mySQL and PHP would be preferred.
A strong academic background is preferred (1st class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other computing-related subject). Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they have the appropriate experience.
• Extending and maintaining the in-house editor
• Responding to feature requests and bug reports from development team members
• Creating standalone tools
• Strong C/C++ skills
• GUI creation
• Ability to write clear and maintainable code
• Comfortable working with a large existing code base
• Good communication with developers from all disciplines
• Can-do attitude
• Perl, Web Development with PHP and mySQL, and C# skills are not essential but would be advantageous
Categories: Programming , Technical
Royal Leamington Spa
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom