Job ID: #26158
OPM's client is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. They are growing the studio for exciting new projects on PC and console and are looking for a talented and passionate Tools Programmer to help create them.
As a Tools Programmer, you will focus on creating, extending, and maintaining a collection of standalone tools and pipelines built with C#. You will work closely with developers from all disciplines to gather requirements and design, develop and iterate on engineering solutions and architectures that are robust, powerful, intuitive and versatile.
· Interacting with developers from all disciplines
· Gathering requirements in order to develop and maintain tools and pipelines
· Breaking down your work into measurable and achievable tasks.
· Writing clear, reliable, maintainable, performant and portable code
· Conveying ideas, intent, and constraints to both technical and non-technical team members.
· The functional design of effective tools, including usability and reliability
· Taking ownership of specific tools over their entire life cycle, from early design stages to post-release support
· Professional experience with tools engineering to a production standard
· Solid practical knowledge of C# or similar languages and WPF or similar UI systems, with relevant professional experience
· Strong data design skills
· Great problem-solving skills and maths background
· Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
· Understanding of working with databases
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!
Categories: Programming , Technical
OPM will be at Develop:Brighton for the conference and awards in July! This year, Kim, Daniel, Darren, Hannah, Jackie and…
Are you passionate about video games and want to try creating your own for a living? The gaming industry is…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom