Project: Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a dexterous, smart Technical Product Manager who can manage complicated demands spanning various business units and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will manage multiple products serving both the customer services and operations teams.
- Substantial experience as a technical product manager, business analyst, or similar.
- A background in software development or testing
- Able to facilitate requirement workshops and gather detailed requirements.
- Experience in MVP scoping and fast-paced, incremental delivery.
- Understanding of agile principles and experience working in cross-functional delivery teams.
- Accomplished in creating detailed user stories and epics.
- Proficient in creating UI mock-ups and flows.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Coordinating with game product managers, live operations managers, and customer services department to create and own the roadmap of internal tools that serve these stakeholders.
- Analysing the needs of the business and designing new products and features that will address these needs.
- Being on top of the changing priorities and making sure the roadmap is adapted to deliver what is the highest priority.
- Breaking complex requirements into smaller sets of deliverable features and working closely with the developers, testers, and the wider delivery team to ensure timely and seamless delivery of these features.
- Be the in-house expert of third-party game operations tools and create action plans for how they can best be utilised.
- Building roadmaps, prioritising features, and products in cooperation with the different stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular company events and rewards.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!