This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: RPG Games
OPM’s client is a record-breaking indie developer with a new studio, based in Bucharest, Romania. They are currently seeking a Technical Lead to oversee development on a new isometric action-RPG title and other future titles.
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in Computer Science, Engineering, or an associated field
- Strong gaming industry experience in a comparable role
- Professional experience with console development & porting
- Superb technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting abilities
- Great leadership and organisational abilities
- Eagerness to create strong relationships with staff
- Outstanding communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Establishing project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Coordinating with team members, management, and other teams to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Acting as the technical specialist & mentor to lead the team to achieve performance and high-quality goals.
- Pinpointing risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations, scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Inspiring staff and constructing a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Implementing and supervising the technical documentation for the team.
- Partaking in the recruitment of team members, ensuring onboarding for new joiners.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 416!